BMS offers Hot Lunch for Students Monday through Friday (includes Pizza Friday on Fridays!) for an additional $110 per child per month – Please contact the office for a sample of our Hot Lunch Menu. Lunch is served:
- Ages 2-Kindergarten: 11:30 am
- Elementary: 12:00 pm
(2) Healthy Snacks per day are included in the tuition. Snacks are served at 9:30 and 3:00 pm. (Parents have the option to bring snacks from home)
Parents have the option to provide Lunch for their child from home. Please read the following for more information on lunches from home:
Food from home: Includes (1) LUNCH (for children ages 15 months and up) and any accompanying milk/drinks. Please limit or omit juice/sugary drink products if possible.
- Please make sure your child eats breakfast at home. Parents who enroll their child in the extended day (morning/aftercare) may provide breakfast for their child to eat at school
Please follow these guidelines for lunch:
- All containers should be easy for the child to open and close themselves or with very little assistance from the teacher.
- Lunches AND water bottles must be labeled with the child’s name and date
- Infant Program (only) each container must be labeled (more information provided in your welcome packet)
- NO PEANUTS/TREE NUTS OR PRODUCTS made at plants where peanuts/tree nuts are manufactured are accepted at school.
- No candy or “fast food”- In the event fast food is necessary please pack it into a lunchbox without the soda and a toy. Please label the lunchbox with your child’s name and date.