- This event has passed.
April 3 @ 8:00 am - April 4 @ 3:00 am
Say “cheese” it’s Picture Day!
Picture day is April 3rd & 4th.
- Who is the photographer? LifeTouch Photography
- Where? Indoors
- What should my child wear? Please dress your child in any clothing you prefer. BMS School uniforms are not required either day for Spring Photos
- What is the schedule? Please make sure your children arrive on time to school on your child’s scheduled picture day. Children will take their photos and be sent home with the proofs on the same day for you to review. Parents will have 7 business days to return the order forms. If you would like to order photos past the 7 business days, you will need to order online, and they will be MORE EXPENSIVE. Yikes! Photo orders will take 3 weeks to process and will be available to pick up at BMS that time. BMS will send out an email to parents when they are ready.
- Will a Class Photo be taken? Yes. Please refer to the schedule above.
- Will a Graduation Photo be taken? Yes. Individual and Group photo. All graduation photos will be taken on May 5th, so you may have to have your child prepared for both the 4th and 5th photo days (refer to the schedule above).
- Sibling Photos? Yes, all sibling photos will be taken. Please note that you may need to dress your child for both days for requested sibling photos, based on the schedule listed above.
We are always available to answer any questions you may have.